Tuesday 7 January 2014

Blogging in 2014

   So, I think it’s fair to say that blogging fell by the wayside towards the end of 2013. I’m not going to go into it too much, but I had a lot on my plate and didn’t have enough time to devote to this blog.  As much as I love this, I don’t want to get stuck in a rut/feel like I have to post at least X number of times a month as for me, that takes all the fun out of it and I want to keep this as something that I enjoy.

   However, this year, I will be trying to devote more time to this and posting more and try to make this blog something that I’m proud of.  I’m aiming to post once a week and if all goes well with that, maybe twice a week. I’m also going to try to get onto Twitter a little more and see what that’s all about (my Twitter handle is @poppywithlove) and maybe even venture into Instagram too (also @poppywithlove although I haven’t posted anything on there yet).


   I’m currently enjoying family time in Sweden and am out here for a couple more weeks. I hope everyone reading this has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year wherever they are. Keep checking back on here for new bits as I promise there's lots to come! Including my first ever giveaway...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, just take your time and try to mange your self and your personal problems first.
    Blogger can wait.
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete