Thursday 25 April 2013

Basket of Favourites


I haven't been writing much for the past week or so as I'm only a couple of weeks from the start of exams, but I thought I'd put together a short, picture-heavy post on what I've been loving for the last month or so.


So, here is my basket!








Hair bits

Percy & Reed No Oil Oil (free in magazine but would buy full size)


Eye bits


Lip bits



Extra bits 
Geodesis Fig Tree candle
Origins Gloomaway body scrub



Sentimental bits
Sofa snugs with a bear
An insulin-dependent cat
A cup of tea in a Nicholas Mosse mug


4 comments:

  1. Live by all the lip products you mentioned! I love that you feature products you love in a basket.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The glosses are great aren't they? I think they've finally got me into lip colour haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of UD Naked Basics Palette! Another great post X

    elsbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much El! I love the palette, it gets used every single day xx

      Delete