Sunday 7 April 2013

Hello world


I've actually wanted to start a blog for some time now, and seeing as I am a month from the start of my uni exams, maybe it's not ideal timing. Regardless, I'm grabbing the bull by the horns and diving in now!

I’m a true country girl at heart and it’s only in the last few months that I’ve taken more of an interest in beauty bits as I realised that maybe I should smarten up! I’m happiest in jodhpurs and wellies and a fleece and I tend to live in the same clothes year after year.

I'm no expert on make up and skincare, I just thought I would start this blog to document my voyage from being relatively clueless to clued up (and hopefully better groomed), as I'm 22 and it's time for me to grow up before I go out into the big bad world.

2 comments:

  1. I love this comment, I did exactly the same; just before exams and with the same intention; just swap horse riding for dog walking and we sound pretty similar :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's terrible isn't it! The lengths we go to in order to procrastinate a little longer... xx

      Delete